It's been almost a year...

Hello,

It has been almost a full year since I last posted. I sadly ended up doing what I was hoping not to do with this blog. Which was to not consistently post. There are no excuses. I've always been this way when it comes to blogs I have created in the past. 

Since I don't really have a following, I do not feel like I am letting anyone down. Except myself. I was hoping this would also be a good way to keep track of the outings we do, the wonderful sights we see and just overall memories of outdoor adventures for myself and my family. 

Now, don't go thinking that we have been sitting around not getting out there. We've still been busy! I must admit we did not get out as much in 2018 as I would have liked, but such is life. We will turn that around this year. I just bought new trail runners and I'm pretty excited to break them in. 

We already have our big extended family camping trip booked for Charleston Provincial Park. If you have been there, please let us know which activities and such we should try!

We were hoping to get to Manitoulin Island at some point over the summer, but I'm not sure we will be able to. Maybe?

Anyway. I just wanted to post this quick little entry to show you that we are still getting outside and trying our best. Which I hope will be better this year. We do have a Twitter account (whereweroam_ca is our username) which I remember I have it once in a while haha I need to improve at this but I also don't want to spend all my time on my phone or computer. I tried setting up an Instagram account and that didn't work out and it has locked me out somehow and I can't get it back... 

I hope you have all been getting outside and enjoying this wonderful Earth of ours. 

Let us know where you have roamed, we'd love to hear.


Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowshoeing at Crawford Lake Conservation Area

Short walk around Mill Pond, Milton

Camping at Silent Lake Provincial Park