Welcome

Hello,

My name is Rachel and I welcome you to my blog.

It's 2017 and I'm a busy (who isn't) mother of two wonderful, crazy, active, etc. children. There's my (step)son, Brock, who loves to ask "why" and talk non-stop, typical 4-year old stuff. And there's my daughter, Zoé, who is super curious and daring, also typical 2-year old stuff. I also work full-time and once we pass September I will finally be married to my wonderful fiancé, Ron. 

Although this blog will be about myself and my family, it will be mainly centered around our outings and our explorations of our wonderful Earth. By this I mean that we are a family that likes to go out and see what the wonderful conservation areas (and other natural areas) have to offer us (water, sun, plants, wildlife, etc.). Ron and I both strongly feel the need to show to our children how wonderful this planet can be and that we must do our best to conserve it and to get along with it. We want them to learn about trees, animals, plants and the circle of life (queue Lion King song). 

I may have posts that involve the whole family or just two of us, or just three or... you get the idea. I mainly decided to start blogging again because I felt I needed to do something with my creativity that included many things that I enjoy. Nature, photography and writing. I am no pro with any of these topics but I have a curiousity for each and a passion to learn and grow. This blog will be a place to share whatever little (or big) adventure we set off on (near or far) because it will allow me to share something that I love. 


This is a place for me to be used as a sort of journal that maybe one day my kids will be glad to go back and read. It is a place for me to share my journey and thoughts with everyone. Always feel free to ask questions and leave comments, but please be kind. This is a place to keep memories and a place to grow. 

I hope that you will enjoy these posts as much as I will enjoy putting them together for you. 


Thank you and let's see where we will roam next!

Rachel


PS: All photos posted within this blog belong to me (or Ron or one of the kids). If you like them and share them, please give credit where credit is due. If photos belong to someone else, it will be clearly noted. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowshoeing at Crawford Lake Conservation Area

Short walk around Mill Pond, Milton

Camping at Silent Lake Provincial Park